Director, Territory (Sales) Business Development
The Director, Territory (Sales) Development is responsible for achievement of maximum sales profitability and growth in assigned territory by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. This position is responsible for the lead generation, identification of and partnering with new clients with minimal support from other parts of the organization.
All Territory leaders will be trained first on our solution and we offer one of the best bonus schemes. Sales people will make 3% commission on VAR (Revenue – cost of materials) from the 1st dollar they sell. No threshold. We want someone who wants to be part of the action so their commitment, passion & contribution could result in wonderful professional & financial future!!
These are TOP/ Walk on Water skills we are looking for:
- We are looking for Supply Chain and E-Business specialists that takes the Team Player role seriously. Who has contacts globally and can travel globally as needed.
- Understand Supply Chain Management requirements and provide appropriate solutions to deliver value.
- We must have someone with a proven and trusted a network of contacts and a plus would be those who have Consumer Electronics, Luxury, and Beauty/Health experience
- Networking and detailed understanding of Supply Chain and/or E-business
- Demonstrated initiative (self-starter), with a high level of energy and positive attitude.
- Flexible style (“do whatever it takes” approach).
- Demonstrated ability to close the sale.
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Strong leadership, change agent, influence, project management, analytical, and communication skills.
- Ability to successfully identify, sell, facilitate decision-making, and implement improvement initiatives cross-functionally
- Strong understanding of the Solution Center capabilities (functions, processes, systems, etc.) and the impact of decisions/actions on service, inventory, cost, etc.
- Ability to think and operate strategically, as well as tactically.
- Establish new business pipeline that will ensure all fiduciary targets are met or exceeded.
- Support measurement process for forecasts and budgetary commitments to ensure they are attained.
- Work with Business Management and the Solution Centers to support Supply Chain Conditioning efforts as a means of extending our value proposition and ensuring effective execution of our client requirements.
- Experience with Miller-Heiman Strategic Selling Approach and the use of “Blue-sheets” is helpful.
So if you are an EXPERIENCED and PROVEN team player who likes to work hard & play hard and also have the passion and drive for these skills as well, let’s connect:
- Promote/sell/secure orders from potential customers.
- Familiarize established accounts with new products, services, and developments (market penetration).
- Document competitive landscape and develop quantifiable plans to increase business in assigned territory.
- Develop/maintain close working relationship with all internal support groups.
- Work closely with Business Management teams to ensure a cohesive and efficient team dynamic.
- Share and develop strategic account plans and initiatives with Business Management and Solution Center, General Managers to ensure all resources are collaborated in supporting appropriate activities.
- Act as customers advocate for internal escalations.
- Assist with the preparation of documents such as price quotations, proposals, presentations and sales plans.
- Investigate industry trends and notify company of competitive products, promotional events, selling techniques, pricing strategies, or marketing alliances that may affect our market position.
- Submit periodic reports detailing activities/sales volumes/expenses.
- Ensure corporate systems, which provide visibility to pipeline activity, are maintained on a regular and expedient basis.
- Conduct all business transactions in a manner that upholds our value system.
- Bachelor’s Degree, and five years of related sales/client experience within the Supply Chain (or closely related) industry.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Experience implementing initiatives such as: supply network optimization, supply chain management, SKU rationalization, alternate customer service models, and Collaborative Planning Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR).
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects in a fast paced cross-functional (matrix) environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
If this is you, please send me your resume in a WORD doc along with some salary thoughts and let’s talk ASAP.