Director, Key Accounts
We are looking to fill 2 domestic openings for Director, Key Accounts – we want a sales hunter. The Director, Key Account Sales identifies additional opportunities and ways in which the client can gain value and the company can increase revenue/profitability. The Director, Key Account Sales for Poetic, our enterprise supply chain platform for the Internet of Things (IoT), is responsible for managing and directing the actions required to find (sales hunter), win, and grow business within assigned Key Accounts or new Target Accounts.
We are a trusted provider to the world’s leading companies in consumer electronics, communications, computing, medical devices, software, and retail. The Company has over 2,000 employees across dozens of sites in North America, Europe, and the Asia/Pacific region working to help our clients improve the efficiency and effectiveness of getting their product to market.
Candidates with an entrepreneurial attitude and strong, existing relationships with a history of sales success within the technology, hardware, and embedded software industry will best align with our strategic direction.
A FEW KEY THINGS:
- We prefer East Coast US based candidates, but also looking for top notch producers and professionals as a priority so in that case location may not matter. We are not territory based because so many accounts are global
- Seeking candidates with previous relationships to bring to the table either from competitors or related supply chain industry companies
- Prefer BA or BS. Degree or polished professional with exceptional sales record could work, too
- HUGE PLUS if you know Sales Force
- Compensation: $120 to $150K base depending on experience and accounts you can bring to the table with incentive, could be at $300K over 3 years
- Travel: 50% at the beginning and residing close to major airport is best
- We have a new CEO over last year already dramatically implementing up-sides in revenue and margin
- VP Sales, is with us for almost 5 years, loves a challenge to support his staff in strategy planning and execution for new revenues at the best margin, excellent communicator and mentor
- Company wins industry awards for client service annually – most recent Stevie Award
- Company will pay walk away costs from current position for the right person. We are looking for producers with commissions in the pipeline.
So if you are an EXPERIENCED and PROVEN team player who likes to work hard & play hard and also have the passion and drive for these skills as well, let’s connect ASAP.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Find, win, and grow revenue and profitability in target account(s).
- Work with other functions to ensure clients are provided with a consistently high level of customer service and satisfaction
- Assist in identification of Key Players within relevant Fields of Play, to include organizational charts
- Perform periodic Situation Appraisals to determine current relationship state with Key Account and identify additional opportunities. Proactively identify trends that may alter the environment
- Identify Strengths, Vulnerabilities, and Opportunities in specific fields of play within the Key Account
- Draft charter statements and action plans that drive the strategic direction on the Key Account
- Position our company as a Trusted Advisor who is knowledgeable about their business needs and strategic direction
- Facilitate timely and appropriate communication channels between appropriate our company’s internal resources and Key Account players
- Assist in the set up and maintenance of Sales and Support programs for Key Account(s)
- Identify and measure Progress Points to ensure account plans are on track and achieving desired outcomes