Assistant Property Manager – NYC
Assistant Property Manager
I am looking for an APM candidate who in addition to the bullets below brings a professional demeanor, is trustworthy, articulate in communications, who is open-minded, can assist in the management of multiple buildings and multiple tasks and will ALWAYS represent the company, clients, leadership, team mates, engineers, etc. with the utmost respect and dignity at all times.
I need someone with a VERY BASIC communication skills in German, Dutch, Swiss or Austrian or IF you speak another language, you would be willing to learn German at the company’s expense. I want someone who has a fun, yet focused personality and even has some operations background.
If this is you, please send me your resume in a WORD doc along with some salary thoughts and let’s talk ASAP.
Here are the bullets requirements:
- Great admin / organization skills .
- Provide diligent administrative support to Property Manager in all areas defined in Property Manager’s job description.
- Ensure all property files are prepared and maintained in an orderly and logical manner, including leases, contracts and project folders.
- As directed and approved by Property Manager:
- Prepare and coordinate bid proposals and service contracts. Ensuring adherence to standardized company terms and conditions and contract verbiage, ensuring protection on insurance and indemnification issues.
- Ensure invoices are processed in accounting with appropriate back‐up and according to established procedures.
- When necessary, conduct follow up meetings with tenants at two properties to review open concerns which are reported back to Property Manager.
- Coordinate tenant move ins and move outs, including furniture delivery and pick up.
- Responsible for aspects of development and maintenance of a comprehensive Tenant Service Package, including tenant handbooks,
- Ensure Certificates of Insurance for tenants and vendors are up to date.
- Oversee the processing of management and maintenance staff hours, expense reports, check requests, payroll, bank wires for review and approval by Property Manager.
- Ensure that above standard tenant bill‐backs for electrical usage, after hours HVAC, and other similar charges are processed in a timely manner.
- Assist Property Manager supervise with aspects of annual budgets preparation and monthly financial reports, as well as preparation of bank deposits if processed at on site management office.
- Track expenditure on various capital and tenant improvement projects.
- Responsible for leading regular inspections of properties with janitorial and landscape providers and any other service provider as directed by the manager.
- Participates in performance oversight of all service contractors who perform contract services.
Again, if this is you, please send me your resume in a WORD doc along with some salary thoughts and let’s talk ASAP. Or if not for you, please pay it forward and pass it to someone you think might be a great fit. Thanks.