C# .NET Software Engineer – West Loop Chicago
We are growing, so come join the fun and future!!
A few KEY Walk on water things we are looking:
The Software Engineers are responsible for helping us grow and mature. We have an amazing offering to our Clients, on a a platform that consists of custom hardware and software – including .Net code running in Microsoft Azure and Java code running in a Linux environment. The Software Engineer is responsible for continuously improving our system in various ways and is be an important part of the team that’s defining the future direction and architecture of the system.
I need passionate, get things done, make things happen & reap the rewards team players.
You will report into the head of technology & we are looking for a partner with vision, focus, & ideas to take things to the next level. So I want someone with drive and passion, if you have some corporate structure experience great, BUT please know you will not be being held back by bureaucratic red tape!
You are a solid and PROVEN team player who likes to work hard & play hard. I want someone whowants to be part of the action so their commitment, passion & contribution could result in wonderful professional & financial future!!If this is you, keep reading……….
About our partner:
They are defining the future of connected spaces. Our proven, highly intuitive automation platform creates memorable client experiences while reducing costs and providing sustainable and environmental friendly spaces. Our scalable platform guides technical road maps, solving today’s needs and tomorrows problems. Our designs, installs and monitors solutions for any company seeking connectivity in their spaces. We offer services to numerous markets.
If this is you, please send me your resume in a WORD doc along with some salary thoughts and let’s talk ASAP.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Demonstrable and proven experience designing software
- Experience with C# .Net development
- Experience with ASP .Net development
- Experience with MVC & AZURE a plus
- Comfort with version control (we use git)
- Home automation experience (especially Z-Wave) would be great
- Java and Linux experience a plus
- Integrity, credibility, and a strong commitment to the company’s mission
- Excellence operating in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- High level of curiosity to learn about everything relevant to the job and industry
Software engineering business overview:
- Understand our customer’s needs and design solutions to meet them
- Develop robust solutions (i.e., write code) that adhere to industry best practices in terms of performance, scalability, and maintainability
- Stay up to date on the latest development tools and programming techniques
- Understand all facets of the SDLC and work to improve our development operations
- Assist in the troubleshooting of important system issues
- Provide support on matters related to engineering, product roll-out and product installation
- Help us improve our engineering processes in support of our organizational mission
- Help us make our customers happy
Location & Benefits
- Full-time salaried position
- This role requires working from the Chicago office.
- Comprehensive healthcare package, including PPO, life insurance, short-term disability & long-term disability coverage provided for the employee at NO COST
- Occasional travel may be required to support our customers
Stakeholders / Colleagues:
Internal: Sales team, Engineering, Operations team,
External: Customers, Designers, Architects, Engineering & IT departments
Again, if this is you, please send me your resume in a WORD doc along with some salary thoughts and let’s talk ASAP. Or if not for you, please pay it forward and pass it to someone you think might be a great fit. Thanks.